VIETNAM GS ENTERPRISE: OFFICIAL INFORMATION AND PROJECTS
Vietnam GS Enterprise (VGSE) is a member company of the Korean GS E&C Group in Vietnam with 100% foreign investment. VGSE was established in 2007 and is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City. Let’s find out more official information and projects of the investor – VGSE.
Vietnam GS Enterprise is a subsidiary of Korean GS E&C Group
Vietnam GS Enterprise is a subsidiary of GS Engineering & Construction Group (GS E&C). With its headquarters in Korea, GS E&C is a popular investor and operates in many fields: real estate development, infrastructure construction, landscape architecture design and energy. Up to now, GS E&C operates in 16 countries with 30 branches and subsidiaries and more than 205 projects around the world.
GS E&C has 15 years of operation in Vietnam and has participated in the construction and investment of many important projects such as:
- Infrastructure project: Metro Line No. 1- Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi – Hai Phong Expressway, Outer Ring of Tan Son Nhat – Binh Loi – Pham Van Dong, Quy Cao Bridge (Quang Ninh), Vam Cong Bridge (Can Tho), Vinh Thinh Bridge (Hai Phong).
- Factory projects: Nghi Son Oil Refinery (Hai Phong), LG Electronics Factory (Hai Phong), Ham Thuan – Da Mi Power transmission system (Binh Thuan), Thien Tan Water Supply Factory (Dong Nai).
About Vietnam GS Enterprise (VGSE)
Established in 2007, the head office of Vietnam GS Enterprise (abbreviated as VGSE) is located in Ho Chi Minh City. VGSE company operates in the field of real estate development in Vietnam. At present, VGSE owns urban real estate projects with different types of products: apartments, townhouses, shophouses and villas. Its purpose is to make a comfortable living space and new values of a modern and classy living style.
Projects of Vietnam GS Enterprise Company as an investor
Furthermore, there are outstanding constructions done by Vietnam GS Enterprise: Hanoi – Hai Phong Expressway (105.5km in length), the Outer Ring of Tan Son Nhat – Binh Loi – Pham Van Dong and Vinh Thinh Bridge project (total investment capital is 137 million USD). Presently, VGSE is constructing the infrastructure of Thu Thiem Zeit River residential complex in Thu Thiem new urban area. There are different types of products: 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom and duplex, etc. This project has a luxurious design with high-class and modern facility systems.
Thu Thiem Zeit River has a prime location at the intersection between two arterial streets, Tran Bach Dang Street and Nguyen Co Thach Street (Crescent Boulevard). From there, residents can go to District 1 and neighbouring areas such as District 3, District 4, District 7, etc.
All Thu Thiem Zeit River apartments are designed in a modern style but still optimize the living space in harmony with nature. In each apartment, all high-class equipment and furniture are selected carefully and mainly are European-imported. In addition, VGSE also focuses on bringing a luxury and modern living experience with a series of convenient internal facilities, Thu Thiem Zeit River smart home and worthy external areas for future residents at Thu Thiem Zeit River:
- Smart parking with sensor technology that can recognize the license number plates of residents, automatically open barriers and check the availability of parking lots via the application.
- Having not only a luxurious design, Zeit Elevator system also integrates with the IoT solution, modern water purification and disinfection technology.
- With the salt electrolysis technology, the swimming pool can disinfect and deodorize to ensure the water’s quality.
- The multi-functional commercial centre is on the podium.
- Central Square
- Thu Thiem Symphony Theater
- Water park
- Thu Thiem International Hospital
With rich experience and strong financial potential, Vietnam GS Enterprise promises to bring a variety of quality products and satisfy all needs of customers. If you are looking for a luxury apartment that meets all the criteria of an ideal living place, Thu Thiem Zeit River apartment is a worthy choice.
Please contact VGSE (Vietnam GS Enterprise) and visit the homepage of Thu Thiem Zeit River for more information: