Last updated: March 13, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Country refers to Vietnam;
- Website refers to Thu Thiem Zeit Website, accessible from https://thuthiemzeit.com/;
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable;
- Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a laptop, a cellphone or a digital tablet;
- Personal Data is any information that relates to the identified or identifiable individual(s);
- Service Provider refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Website or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Website is used;
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit);
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your Device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses;
Types of data collected
While using Our Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
If You provide Personal Data of a third party (e.g. information of Your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents) to Us, You represent and warrant that the collection, use and disclosure of that Personal Data to Us, as well as further processing of that Personal Data by Us for the purposes set out in this Policy, is lawful.
Usage Data is collected automatically when You access the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Website, including to monitor the usage of Our Website;
- To contact You by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation;
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information, services and events which We offer that you have already enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information;
- To attend and manage Your requests to Us;
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Website, services, marketing and Your experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Depending on the products or services concerned, We may disclose Your Personal Data to the extent necessary and proportionate to third parties in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Website, and to contact You;
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions;
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside;
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent;
- With relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Retention of Your data
We may also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s website.
You have the rights to rectify any personal information that You have provided to Us;
You may request to have your Personal Data deleted or restrict the processing of it in certain circumstances that the products and services You have requested are no longer needed;
Where We rely on Your consent to use Your Personal Data, You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This withdrawal will however not affect the lawfulness of processing and utilization of such information based on Your consent before Your withdrawal.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without consent of a parent or guardian, We shall take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
- Via email: email@example.com
- Via phone number: +84 909 692 296